Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 133-12+ High Sep 22
- RES 3: 132-21+ Low Aug 11 and recent breakout level
- RES 2: 132-08+ High Oct 4
- RES 1: 131-08/131-30+ High Nov 19 / High Nov 5
- PRICE: 131-03 @ 11:53 GMT Nov 26
- SUP 1: 129-16 Low Nov 25 and the bear trigger
- SUP 2: 128-17+ Low Jan 9, 2020 (cont)
- SUP 3: 128-05 Low Jan 2, 2020 (cont)
- SUP 4: 127-29 Low Dec 13, 2019
Treasuries have reversed direction and rallied sharply higher today. The bounce from yesterday's low of 129-16 has resulted in a breach of the 20-day EMA and the contract is testing the 50-day EMA at 131-05+. Just above this level is resistance at 131-08, the Nov 19 high. A break of this zone would signal scope for stronger climb towards 131-30+, the Nov 5 high. For bears, a break of support at 129-16 would resume the downtrend.