Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 155.68 High Aug 25
- RES 3: 155.14 High Aug 31
- RES 2: 154.64 High Sep 22 / 23 and key near-term resistance
- RES 1: 153.93 20-day EMA
- PRICE: 152.77 @ Close Sep 27
- SUP 1: 152.29 Low Sep 27
- SUP 2: 152.16 61.8% retracement of the Jun 25 - Aug 5 rally (cont)
- SUP 3: 151.93 Low Jul 8 (cont)
- SUP 4: 151.32 76.4% retracement of the Jun 25 - Aug 5 rally (cont)
BTP futures trend conditions remain bearish. A price sequence of lower lows and lower highs that highlights a bearish theme is intact and Friday's move below 152.94, Sep 9 low, reinforces this condition. The contract traded lower again yesterday. The focus is on 152.66 next, Jul 15 low on the continuation chart. Key near-term resistance is at 154.64, Sep 23/24 high. A break of this hurdle is required to ease bearish pressure.