Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 4334.22 2.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 3: 4223.00 High Sep and the bull trigger
- RES 2: 4184.00 High Sep 17
- RES 1: 4112.50 Low Sep 15
- PRICE: 4057.00 @ 05:40 BST Sep 20
- SUP 1: 4051.00 Intraday low
- SUP 2: 4032.00 Low Jul 27
- SUP 3: 4012.30 61.8% retracement of the Jul 19 - Sep 6 rally
- SUP 4: 3962.50 76.4% retracement of the Jul 19 - Sep 6 rally
EUROSTOXX 50 futures have started the week on a soft. The contract has probed support at 4060.50, Aug 19 low strengthening a S/T bearish cycle. This follows Friday's move below 4104.50, Sep 9 low that confirmed a bearish price sequence of lower lows and lower highs on the daily chart. Scope is seen for weakness towards 4032.00, Jul 27 low and 4012.30, a Fibonacci retracement. Initial resistance is seen at 4112.50, the Sep 15 low.