Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 173.93 High Aug 25
- RES 3: 173.54 High Aug 31
- RES 2: 172.95 61.8% retracement of the Aug - Nov sell-off
- RES 1: 171.70/72.57 High Nov 23 / High Nov 22
- PRICE: 170.66 @ 05:10 GMT Nov 25
- SUP 1: 170.31 Low Nov 24
- SUP 2: 170.06 Low Nov 5
- SUP 3: 168.98 Low Nov 3
- SUP 4: 167.69 Low Nov 1 and the bear trigger
Bund futures edged lower again yesterday as the recent pullback from 172.57, Nov 22 high extends. For now, the move lower is considered corrective as long as support at 170.06 remains intact, Nov 5 low. Recent gains confirmed a resumption of the uptrend and the breach of 171.95 - 61.8% of the Aug - Nov sell-off opens 172.95, the 76.4% retracement. A break of 170.06 however would alter the picture.