Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 0.9093 High Dec 29
- RES 3: 0.9085 High Jan 6
- RES 2: 0.8950/96 50-day EMA / High Jan 12
- RES 1: 0.8891/0.8925 20-day EMA / High Jan 18 and key resistance
- PRICE: 0.8807 @ 16:14 GMT Feb 3
- SUP 1: 0.8796 Low Feb 2
- SUP 2: 0.8764 1.0% 10-dma envelope
- SUP 3: 0.8759 Low May 12, 2020
- SUP 4: 0.8676 2.0% 10-dma envelope
EURGBP reaffirmed the bearish case Tuesday as the cross printed a new 2021 low. Further weakness is seen likely with the 0.8800 handle still under pressure. A clear break of this level would open 0.8759, the May 12 low from last year. Moving average studies are pointing south reinforcing current trend conditions. On the upside, 0.8925, Jan 18 high remains a firm resistance. A break of this level is required to ease the bearish pressure.