Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- The only gilt auction of the week will see the DMO come to the markets this morning to sell GBP2bln of the 30-year 1.25% Jul-51 gilt.
- This will be the third auction of the gilt that was first launched via syndication in April for GBP6bln.
- Both auctions since have been for GBP2bln with the bid-to-cover coming in at 2.25x in June and 2.41x in August while the tail was 0.2bp and 0.5bp respectively.
- We would expect a successful auction today with a tighter tail than seen in August.
- Timing: Results will be available shortly after the auction closes at 10:00BST with a further GBP500mln nominal available to successful bidders through the PAOF.