Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- In this table, we rank the 10Y government bond yield of 31 different countries (EM and DM) over time, from the lowest (1) to the highest (31).
- Interestingly, the 'rise' in Japan 10Y yield in the second half of 2019 pushed the country from the 2nd place to number 11 before starting to gain ranking in recent months (red).
- Germany (green) has the second lowest yield in the world after Switzerland.
- The US (yellow) is currently ranked 19 according to the 10Y yield, currently standing just above Czech Republic.
- South Africa (blue) currently offers the highest 10Y yield among the 31 countries present in this table, with the 10Y currently trading at 8.65%.