Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
EURO-DOLLAR: A mixed session for the dollar, as the pair broke through the solid
demand at $1.1575 (Oct 27 low) in early European trade, with the rate eventually
printing session lows of $1.1554. The NY session has seen the pair being pulled
around by US Tsys yields, stocks and gold bouncing between $1.1560-90.
- OPTIONS MARKET: According to Saxo bank "the upside protection on the forex
market is relatively more expensive. Comparatively negative values indicate puts
are more expensive than calls"
- MNI PINCH: Currently market sentiment of a FED December 13th rate hike of
0.25BP is at 91.5%.
- RISKS: The dollar has had a solid run the last 2 weeks, dropping from $1.1837
to $1.1554. The move has mainly been led by Trumps proposed tax plan being
approved by the house. However this is the first step in a long and uncertain
road for the President tax plan to be implemented. Which brings into question if
this recent dollar rally is real and sustainable.