Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Mexican President Obrador pitched a tree-planting jobs program in Central America that he said should lead to work visas in the United States, in immigration talks on Friday with U.S. Vice President Kamala Harris.
- At the start of the call, Harris said the United States and Mexico must fight violence and corruption together, along with the root causes of migration in Central America. (National Post)
- Additionally, prior to the meeting starting AMLO lambasted the U.S. for funnelling money to non-profits that have published critical statements about his government.
- As a reminder VP Harris is set to visit Guatemala and Mexico June 7-8.