Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: $30.100 - High Feb 1 and key resistance
- RES 3: $29.053 - High Feb 2
- RES 2: $28.556/753 - High Jun 1 / High May 18
- RES 1: $28.237 - High Jun 3
- PRICE: $27.533 @ 07:50 BST Jun 7
- SUP 1: $27.040 - Low Jun 3
- SUP 2: $26.973 - 50-day EMA
- SUP 3: $26.721 - Low Mar 13 and key near-term support
- SUP 4: $25.718 - Low Apr 29
Silver faced selling pressure on Jun moving sharply below the $28.00 handle. The move lower exposes support defined by the 50-day EMA at $26.973. A clear break of the EMA would concern bulls and attention would likely turn to support at $26.721, Mar 13 low. Key resistance has been defined at $28.753, May 18 high. Initial resistance though is seen at Wednesday's high of $28.237.