Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
The cross is on course to test major resistance.
- On Aug 18, we highlighted developing bullish conditions in EURCHF.
- Positive trend conditions are currently defined by the moving average structure we apply to a point and figure chart.
- The chart (see below) highlights a trend reversal that occurred in May, ending a 24-month bear-trend.
- The cross has most recently, since Aug 27, recovered off a key support defined at 1.0740 and today this move has accelerated, resulting in a breach of resistance at 1.0849, Aug 19 high.
- The next key test for bulls is 1.0900, the June reaction high on the P&F chart (1.0916 is the intraday high on Jun 5). A break of 1.0900, defined by a 1.0920 print, would reinforce bullish conditions
- 1.0740 marks the initial support. Major support is at 1.0620.
- Medium-term trend conditions are improving for bulls.