Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.1927 1.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 3: 1.1909 High Jul 30 / Sep 03 and a key resistance
- RES 2: 1.1846 High Sep 14
- RES 1: 1.1798 20-day EMA
- PRICE: 1.1736 @ 16:32 BST Sep 20
- SUP 1: 1.1693 Low Aug 23
- SUP 2: 1.1664 Low Aug 20 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 1.1621 1.00 proj of the Jan 6 - Mar 31 - May 25 price swing
- SUP 4: 1.1603 Low Nov 4, 2020
EURUSD remains soft and continues to trade lower as recent weakness extends. The pair last week cleared 1.1770, Sep 13 low and 1.1758, 61.8% of the Aug 20 - Sep 3 rally. Monday's move lower has resulted in a breach of 1.1722, the 76.4 retracement. This opens the key support at 1.1664, Aug 20 low and an important bear trigger. A break would strengthen a M/T bearish case. Initial firm resistance has been defined at 1.1846, Sep 14 high.