Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
FED: April 30-May 1 FOMC Minutes
- Members said patient approach could be appropriate 'for some time'
- Participants generally agreed that patient approach remained warranted
- Many participants said PCE price dip likely 'transitory'
- A few thought if econ evolved as expected, would need to firm policy
- Staff suggested tweaking ON RRP rate before another IOER cut
- A few said resource utilization may lower than unemp rate suggests
- Several felt risk inflation expectations could anchor below 2%
- Number of participants said risk, uncertainties had moderated
- Some said risks to real GDP have decreased, but some still remain
- Expect to begin strategic framework discussion in second half 2019
- Discussed long-run portfolio options, came to no conclusions
- Shorter-term portfolio would imply lower fed funds rate
- Said decision regading composition not need to be made for some time