Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- A subdued cash open for Bund, with attention turning to the ECB.
- Curve is leaning flatter, although 5s/30s still trade circa last Friday's levels, following some of the pullback in the long end futures yesterday.
- No tier 1 data out of Europe for the session, and out of the US sees IJC most notably.
- Speakers include BoE Broadbent and ECB Lagarde's presser.
- In term of supplies, we get US 10 TIP.
- Earning season continues with US AT&T pre market, and Intel and Twitter after market