Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
The RBI will today auction INR 260bn of sovereign bonds, results due after 1030BST/1500IST
- INR 30bn 4.26% 2023 bonds (last sold May 28, yield 4.2699%, cover 3.04)
- INR 140bn 5.85% 2030 bonds (last sold May 28, yield 5.9937%, cover 4.89)
- INR 90bn 6.76% 2061 bonds (last sold May 28, yield 6.9297%, cover 2.49)
- The sale is expected to be supported by the final round of purchases under the original GSAP programme to take place on June 17. The RBI will buy INR 400bn of bonds including INR 100bn of state debt. Eligible sovereign issues include:
- 6.97% 2026
- 6.79% 2027
- 7.17% 2028
- 7.59% 2029
- 5.85% 2030
- 6.64% 2035