Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: Aussie bond futures finished Sydney trade off best levels; YM +1.0
& XM +2.0. Cash trade saw a bias for a flatter curve, even as the opening bid
faded as we moved through Monday's session.
- There were no local data released today, but the AOFM tapped the market for
A$400mn worth of ACGB 4.50% 21 Apr '33, offering the line for the 1st time since
Feb '18. Bond was relatively well received, despite richness, offering may have
come on the back of dealer requests. Also worth remembering auction size was
small (reaffirming the idea it may have come as a dealer request).
- Source highlighted early Sydney flows saw interest in RBA OIS flatteners, as
well as longer-end IRS curve flatteners via 20s.
- On the semi front, QTC mandated for a new July 2034 and/or July 2040 line.
Elsewhere, Kiwibank mandated for a possible round of A$ 5-Year issuance.
- Bills finished 1-2 ticks higher through the reds.
- ACGB I/L supply headlines tomorrow's local docket.