Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: Aussie Bond futures have operated in a tight range, with the RBA
leaving its cash rate unch. at 1.5% as exp.
- The RBA statement offered little fresh insight into the Bank's view regarding
the domestic economy. Global inflationary pressures via higher oil prices, wage
growth and the U.S. fiscal stimulus programme were noted in the opening
paragraph. The RBA acknowledged the recent developments re: the domestic labour
market and GDP data, but the central language around the matters were little
changed. The RBA noted that wage growth has picked up a little.
- The domestic 3-/10-Year cash yield differential last trades ~4.0bp steeper at
~65.0bp, while the AU/U.S. 10-Year yield spread last deals at ~-39.0bp.
- On the corporate issuance front the long awaited new Heathrow A$ 2028 line has
been formally announced, with IPT ASW +140bp region.
- The Bill strip last deals unchanged to a tick softer.
- IBX9 is pricing in ~13.5bp worth of RBA tightening by the end of November next