Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: Aussie Bonds tracked Tsys higher on the back of the latest FOMC
decision, moving back to highs on the latest bout of Italian fiscal worry,
operating on above average volume, with the AU/U.S. 10-Year yield spread holding
steady at ~-35.5bp, while the domestic 3-/10-Year domestic yield differential
trades a little flatter at ~61.0bp last.
- Solid month-end extensions are expected to draw support for the space.
- Elsewhere, 3-Month BBSW fixed ~0.6bp higher today. ANZ have noted that "BBSW
has been largely static for the last month, bank deposit data is out in coming
days & may shed light on the non-move." The Bill strip trades unchanged to a
tick higher last.
- On the corporate issuance front KDB has mandated banks for an A$ Bond
roadshow, while chatter points to Heathrow considering a 10-Year A$ offering as
soon as next week.
- Participants look to the AOFM's weekly issuance schedule with interest, ahead
of next week's RBA MonPol decision, AU trade data & retail sales. It is also
worth noting that RBA's Heath will make an appearance next week.