Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Australia retail trade rose 1.3% m/m in seasonally adjusted estimate in March, wiping off the 0.8% m/m fall registered in February.
- This updates the rise of 1.4% published in the Preliminary Retail Trade release.
- Retail sales rose 2.2% y/y, compared with March 2020.
- In volume terms, the seasonally adjusted estimate fell 0.5% in the March quarter 2021, slower than the 2.5% q/q growth in December quarter.
- Food retailing fell 0.9% (-$116.4m) in March, in seasonally adjusted terms.
- Household goods retailing fell 0.1% (-$4.0m) in March, in seasonally adjusted terms.
- Clothing, footwear and personal accessory retailing rose 5.4% ($128.6m) in March, in seasonally adjusted terms.
- Department stores rose 8.5% ($141.7m) in March, in seasonally adjusted terms.