November 28, 2022 00:40 GMT
Australia Oct Retail Sales -0.2% M/M
Metals bulletDataHomepagemarkets-real-timeCommoditiesEnergy BulletsData BulletBulletMarketsFixed Income NewsForeign Exchange News
- Fell 0.2% month-on-month.
- Rose 12.5% compared with October 2021.
- Food retailing rose 0.4% ($53.8m) in October, in seasonally adjusted terms.
- Household goods retailing fell 0.5% (-$32.8m) in October, in seasonally adjusted terms.
- Clothing, footwear and personal accessory retailing fell 0.6% (-$18.5m) in October.
- Department stores fell 2.4% (-$46.0m) in October.
- Other retailing fell 0.2% (-$13.0m) in October.