Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Australia consumer price index (CPI) rose 0.8% q/q in Q3, following previous 0.8% q/q growth.
- CPI rose 3.0% y/y in Q3, faster than the 3.8% y/y gain recorded in Q2.
- The most significant price rise were for New dwelling purchase by owner-occupiers (+3.3%) and Automotive fuel (+7.1%)
- Trimmed mean annual inflation was 0.7% in the September quarter, which has increased from 0.5% in the June quarter.