Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 135.23 Bull channel top drawn off the Oct 30, 2020 low
- RES 3: 134.80 High Feb 8, 2018
- RES 2: 134.19 1.618 proj of Jun - Sep - Oct 2020 swing
- RES 1: 133.76/134.13 High Jun 10 / High Jun 1 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: 131.64 @ 16:00 BST Jun 17
- SUP 1: 131.57 Low Jun 17
- SUP 2: 130.68 38.2% 2020 range
- SUP 3: 130.39 100-dma
- SUP 4: 130.38 2.0% 10-dma envelope
EURJPY losses extended Thursday, with the cross taking out key support on the way through to early May lows. This exposes retracement support at 130.68 as well as the 100-dma of 130.39. On the upside, firm resistance is at 133.76, Jun 10 high. A break would expose 134.13, Jun 1 high and the key bull trigger.