Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: *** Below gives key levels of markets at the start of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 up 236.32 points at 21397.77
- JGB 10-Yr future up 1 ticks at 150.87, JGB 10-Yr yield up 0.3bp at 0.043%
- USDJPY up 5 pips at 106.47
* FED'S HARKER: WILLING TO SLOW HIKES IF YIELD CURVE DOESN'T STEEPEN
* TRUMP: INFRASTRUCTURE PLAN WILL LIKELY HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL AFTER MIDTERMS
* TRUMP: MAY HOLD UP SOUTH KOREA TRADE DEAL UNTIL AFTER NORTH KOREA TALKS
* TRUMP TELLS PRESIDENT PUTIN HE'LL WIN IF RUSSIA STARTS AN ARMS RACE
* YUAN IS TO HAVE MORE NOTICEABLE FLUCTUATIONS (SEC JOURNAL)
* SAUDI ARABIA'S CROWN PRINCE CALLS FOR MORE PRESSURE ON IRAN (WSJ)