Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: *** Below gives key levels of markets at the start of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 down 29.63 points at 21252.25
- ASX 200 down 0.335 points at 6665.1
- JGB 10-Yr future up 4 ticks at 153.87, yield down 0.6bp at -0.159%
- Aussie 10-Yr future up 0.5 tick at 98.700, yield down 0.3bp at 1.293%
- US 10-Yr future up 0-01 tick at 127.31, yield down 0.18bp at 2.0125%
- WTI crude unch. at $57.90, Gold up $7.57 at $1427.41
- USD/JPY up 6 pips at Y107.36
* MOFCOM: CHINA & U.S. TRADE TEAMS AGREE TO KEEP COMMUNICATION (BBG)
* TRUMP IS IMPOSING 'HARD-HITTING' NEW SANCTIONS ON IRAN (CNBC)
* MNUCHIN: TRUMP ORDER WILL LOCK UP BILLIONS MORE IN IRANIAN ASSETS (RTRS)
* IRAN'S HARDLINE MEDIA: NEW U.S. SANCTIONS BASED ON 'FABRICATED EXCUSES' (RTRS)
* FED'S KAPLAN URGES WATCH, WAIT BEFORE EASING (MNI)
* BORIS JOHNSON DEFENDS BREXIT PLAN AND 'ROW' SILENCE (BBC)