Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: *** Below gives key levels of markets at the start of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 down 94.97 points at 21100.25
- ASX 200 down 6.028 points at 6651.6
- JGB 10-Yr future down 10 ticks at 153.75, yield up 0.9bp at -0.146%
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 0.5 tick at 98.710, yield up 0.2bp at 1.285%
- U.S. 10-Yr future down 5 ticks at 127.31, yield up 1.89bp at 2.0039%
- WTI crude up $1.10 at $58.93, Gold down $7.06 at $1416
- USD/JPY up 10 pips at Y107.31
* U.S. HOPES TO RELAUNCH CHINA TALKS, WON'T ACCEPT TARIFF CONDITIONS (RTRS)
* U.S. SET TO DELAY MORE CHINA TARIFFS WITH TRUMP, XI SET TO MEET (BBG)
* FED'S POWELL: UNCERTAINTIES MAY CALL FOR LOWER RATES (MNI)
* FED'S BULLARD: SITUATION DOESN'T CALL FOR 50 BASIS POINT RATE CUT (BBG)
* FED'S BULLARD WAS APPROACHED BY U.S. ADMIN RE: POSSIBLE SEAT ON BOARD (RTRS)
* FED'S BARKIN: DON'T KNOW WHETHER RATES SHOULD BE CUT THIS YEAR (BBG)
* MNI INSIGHT: BOJ MAY EXTEND GUIDANCE DURATION IF ECONOMY SLOWS