Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 up 128.1 points at 21215.88
- ASX 200 up 32.636 points at 6645.8
- Shanghai Comp. up 4.762 points at 2990.627
- JGB 10-Yr future down 23 ticks at 154.81, yield up 1.5bp at -0.246%
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 11 ticks at 98.910, yield up 11bp at 1.081%
- U.S. 10-Yr future down 1+ ticks at 131-08, yield up 1.01bp at 1.5687%
- WTI crude up $0.13 at $56.43, Gold down $0.94 at $1518.18
- USD/JPY up 7 pips at Y107.01
* UK PM JOHNSON: "DELAY BREXIT? I'D RATHER BE DEAD IN A DITCH!"
* UK LABOUR'S CORBYN DISCUSSES OCT. 29 ELECTION PLAN WITH SNP (BBG)
* LABOUR PLOT TO TRAP BOJO BY DELAYING ELEX TIL NOV (TELEGRAPH)
* BIG DAY AHEAD WITH FED CHAIR POWELL & NFPS DUE