Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: ***Below gives levels of key markets ahead of London session:
- Xetra-DAX called down 25 points at the open
- FTSE-100 called down 20 points at the open
- Dow called down 28 points at the open
- US 10-year note yield at 3.0171%, up 1.5bps
- Bunds called 10 to 15 ticks lower at open
- Spot euro-dollar -7 bips, currently at $1.1920
- Spot dollar-yen +25 bips, currently at Y109.91
- Brent crude oil rises 5 cents, currently at $78.28
- Spot gold falls 1.3 dollars, currently at $1312.20
* ITALY'S 5SM, LEGA SEEK MORE TIME TO FINALIZE AGREEMENTS
* RBA MINUTES: MORE LIKELY NEXT MOVE IN CASH RATE WLD BE UP, NOT DN
* CHINA APR INDUSTRY OUTPUT +7.0% Y/Y VS MNI MEDIAN +6.5%