Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Continued bear steepening in the US curve, following Democrat Warnock's win. Jon Ossoff and Perdue is a much closer call.
- US 5/30s is now at it steepest since 14/11/16 at 137.403.
- Similar price action in the German curve, with the longer end Bund now looking to test next MNI tech immediate support at 177.01.
- Focus today, on the last Georgia race result, and plenty of data out of Europe, with regional/national German CPI, European service PMIs, French CPI and EC PPI.
- SUPPLIES: German new 10-year Bund for EU5bn (equates 31k Bund), which should keep the lid on Bund into the bidding deadline