Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Germany, the Netherlands, France, Belgium, the ESM and Greece are all due to sell T-bills this week. We look for issuance of E18.9bln through first round operations, up a little from last week's E17.6bln.
- Germany will come to the market this morning to sell a combined E6bln of 3/9-month bubills: E3bln each of the Nov 24, 2021 bubill and the May 18, 2022 bubill.
- Also this morning, the Nethlerlands is due to sell E1.5-2.5bln of each of the 4-month Nov 29, 2021 DTC and the new 6-month Jan 28, 2022 DTC.
- This afternoon, France looks to sell up to E6.0bln of BTFs: E2.3-2.7bln of the 12-week Oct 27, 2021 BTF, E1.3-1.7bln of the new 23-week Jan 12, 2022 BTF and E1.2-1.6bln of the 49-week Jul 13, 2022 BTF.
- Belgium will come to the market tomorrow to sell an indicative E800mln of the 4-month Nov 11, 2021 TC.
- The ESM will also come to the market tomorrow to sell E1.5bln of the new 3-month Nov 4, 2021 bill.
- Greece will conclude issuance for the week with E625mln of the new 13-week Nov 5, 2021 GTB on offer.