- G10 Markets
- Fixed Income
- Foreign Exchange
- Emerging Markets
- MNI Research
- Global Macro
- Political Risk
- About Us
Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
- G10 Markets
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
Real-time insight of oil & gas markets
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Bill Supply For W/C Jun 14, 2021
We look for a slowdown in bill issuance this week with an estimated E15.9bln on offer, down from E35.4bln last week.
- Germany kicked off issuance on Monday, allotting E3.57bln of the 6-month Dec 15, 2021 bubill, with total issuance volumes of E4bln.
- France then came to the market selling just under up to E6.5bln of BTFs: E2.797bln of the new 13-week Sep 15, 2021 BTF, E1.693bln of the 22-week Nov 17, 2021 BTF, E397mln of the 40-week Mar 23, 2022 BTF and E1.597bln of the 48-week May 18, 2022 BTF.
- Yesterday, Spain sold E1.94bln of letras against a E1.5-2.5bln target: E400mln of the 3-month Sep 10, 2021 letras and E1.54bln of the 9-month Mar 4, 2022 letras.
- Also yesterday, the ESM sold E1.5bln of new 6-month Dec 23, 2021 bills.
- This morning, Portugal will look to sell E1.00-1.25bln of the 3-month Sep 17, 2021 BT and the 11-month May 20, 2022 BT.
- Ireland will round off issuance for the week tomorrow with E750mln of the new 6-month Dec 20, 2021 IRTBs on offer.
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Why Subscribe to
MNI is the leading providerof intelligence and analysis on the Global Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Energy markets. We use an innovative combination of real-time analysis, deep fundamental research and journalism to provide unique and actionable insights for traders and investors. Our "All signal, no noise" approach drives an intelligence service that is succinct and timely, which is highly regarded by our time constrained client base.
Our Head Office is in London with offices in Chicago, Washington and Beijing, as well as an on the ground presence in other major financial centres across the world.