Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Local & USD rates Unch this morning, having sold off sharply in yesterday's broadly risk-off session.
- Local bonds were most offered, bear flattening with 2Y yields rising +17bp while the remainder of the curve lifted +6bp.
- Similarly, USD bonds also bear flattened with the 2-5Y section of the curve moving +5.7-7.7bp Higher with 2Y yields leading the way.
- Turkey's 5Y CDS also notched up +9.36bp after failing to take out the June 25 lows around 380 support.