- G10 Markets
- Fixed Income
- Foreign Exchange
- Emerging Markets
- MNI Research
- Global Macro
- Political Risk
- About Us
Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.LATEST FROM POLICY:
- G10 MarketsG10 Markets
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.Launch MNI PodcastsFixed Income FI Market AnalysisCentral Bank PreviewsFI PiEurozone/UK Bond Auction CalendarEurozone/UK T-bill Auction CalendarUS Treasury Auction Calendar US$ Credit Supply Pipeline Fixed Income Technical Analysis EGB Issuance, Redemption and Cash Flow Matrix Gilt Week Ahead
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
Real-time insight of oil & gas markets
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.LATEST FROM DATA:
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.Global Macro Central Bank PreviewsCentral Bank ReviewsBalance Sheet AnalysisInflation InsightGlobal IssuanceEurozoneUKUSOverviewGlobal Issuance CalendarsEZ/UK Bond Auction CalendarEZ/UK T-bill Auction CalendarUS Treasury Auction Calendar
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Trending Top 5
May 26, 2023 15:54 GMT
MNI DATA FORECASTS: EZ Inflation, US Payrolls In Focus
Market News Topics
April 06, 2022 11:18 GMT
Boric Approval Sinks, Shows Concerns For Lack Of Support For Constitution
- President Gabriel Boric, expressing concern about a recent drop in public support for Chile’s new constitution, called for broader agreements and for confronting doubts on the new charter head-on.
- Chileans will vote in a mandatory referendum on September 4 to approve or reject a new constitution. (AFP)
- Chile’s new president continues to be admired abroad, but domestically his approval is sinking fast. Boric has been criticised for handling of security problems in south, standing in way of another pension withdrawal, & general feeling the government & Constitutional assembly are too progressive for a 50-50 country.
- Boric has become the first President of Chile since 2014 to fall below 50% approval in his first 3 weeks in office (see attached).
- Chile Central Bank President Rosanna Costa speaks at a university event – 9am local time. Of note, March CPI data is scheduled for this Friday.