Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Lavrov vows to retaliate against EU sanctions aimed at Russian politicians, companies – criticising the EU for bypassing the UN security council.
- Says the trend of bypassing UN is getting contagious and was introduced by the US, while the EU has unwillingly picked it up
- EU's Borrell: EU Defense ministers discussed Russia's actions on Ukraine's border and in Crimea
- Concluding that there are no signs Moscow is ready for a political settlement
- Putin says he is in favour of removing patent protection on Covid vaccines which is in line with WTO rules.
- Notes safety should come before extracting maximum profit and Russia is the only country right now willing to transfer its vaccine technology.