Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.4437 2.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 3: 1.4377 High Apr 17, 2018 and a key resistance
- RES 2: 1.4315 High Apr 18, 2018
- RES 1: 1.4203/48 High Jun 3 / High Jun 1 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: 1.4114 @ 16:22 BST Jun 14
- SUP 1: 1.4071 Low Jun 14
- SUP 2: 1.4037/06 50-day EMA / Low May 13 and key support
- SUP 3: 1.3972 Low May 10
- SUP 4: 1.3858 Low May 6
GBPUSD conditions are unchanged and the pair is still trading in a range below key resistance at 1.4248, Jun 1 high. Trend conditions remain bullish. The probe on Jun 1 of former resistance at 1.4237, Feb 24 high reinforces a bullish theme however a clear break is required to confirm a resumption of the trend. This would open 1.4315, April 18 2018 high. Key support is seen at the 50-day EMA, at 1.4037 and 1.4006, May 13 low.