Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 3498.07 76.4% retracement of the Feb - Mar sell-off
- RES 3: 3451.16 High Jul 21 and the bull trigger
- RES 2: 3349.54 High Jul 24
- RES 1: 3317.18 High Jul 27
- PRICE: 3208.20 @ Close Jul 30
- SUP 1: 3174.38 Low Jul 30
- SUP 2: 3149.67 Low Jun 25
- SUP 3: 3054.11 Low Jun 15
- SUP 4: 3012.50 38.2% retracement of the Mar - Jul rally
EUROSTOXX 50 remains softer this week following the recent sell-off from 3451.16, Jul 21 high. The move lower accelerated yesterday, resulting in a breach of the bull channel support drawn off the Mar 16 low. The channel base intersected at 3251.67 yesterday. This signals a potentially important reversal and opens 3149.67, Jun 25 low and 3054.11, Jun 15 low. On the upside, 3317.29, high Jul 27 is resistance.