Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 0.7677 High June 6, 2018
- RES 3: 0.7516 76.4% retracement of the 2018 - 2020 Sell-off
- RES 2: 0.7454 3.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 1: 0.7414 Intraday high
- PRICE: 0.7398 @ 06:25 BST Sep 1
- SUP 1: 0.7340 Low Aug 31
- SUP 2: 0.7255 Low Aug 28
- SUP 3: 0.7210 20-day EMA
- SUP 4: 0.7136/09 Low Aug 20 / Low Aug 12 and the bear trigger
AUDUSD bulls remain in control following the firm finish to last week's session and the extension so far this week. Friday's rally confirmed a clear break of former resistance at 0.7276, Aug 19 high. The breach also confirms a resumption of the underlying uptrend and maintains the bullish price sequence of higher highs and higher lows. Attention is on 0.7454 next, a volatility band resistance. On the downside, 0.7340 is initial support.