Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
CABLE: Cable fell afoul of the broader USD strength on Thursday, and last deals
virtually unchanged at $1.3080 last.
- Cable eased back below its 100-DMA ($1.3141) yesterday which returns the focus
to the downside & the September 21 low ($1.3056). Bulls need a close above the
100-DMA to keep the recent broader uptrend intact, targeting the $1.3200 level.
- Yesterday saw BoE Chief Economist Andrew Haldane state that further monetary
tightening would be justified if growth continues at around its trend rate,
despite volatility in quarterly GDP data.
- The second Q2 GDP estimate is due later today, with BoE's Ramsden also due to