Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
CABLE: Cable has added 10 or so pips in early dealing, to last trade at $1.3043.
- UK PM May reiterated her faith in her Chequers plan over the weekend, but she
also failed to rule out some compromises re: Brexit as the Conservative Party
conference got underway.
- May's cabinet minister's Fox & Hunt took a slightly harder line vs. the EU in
their respective addresses over the weekend.
- The pair's downside focus turns to the 50-DMA ($1.2984), a break here targets
the September 05 low ($1.2786). Bulls need to reclaim the 100-DMA ($1.3135) to
alter the short-term outlook.
- Participants' focus will fall on the aforementioned Conservative Party
conference & an address from BoE's Tenreyro today, with the release of the
Manufacturing PMI survey also due. Focus later in the week will turn to the
release of the services PMI survey, as well as comments from BoE's Haldane &