Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
STERLING SUMMARY: Cable: Oct26 NY range $1.3150-1.3229. Oct27 Asia open $1.3161,
* Eur/Gbp: NY range Gbp0.8852-0.8936. Asia open Gbp0.8853, range
* Cable was dragged lower Thursday by Eur/Usd slippage as traders reacted to the
ECB dovish taper.
* Eur/Gbp diverted a good proportion of the downside pressure as rate extended
recent lows to Gbp0.8852.
* Cable found support at $1.3150, closed the day around $1.3160, Eur/Gbp around
* Cable extended lows in Asia to $1.3113, again tracked Eur/Usd as this rate
eased to $1.1625 support.
* Cable edged back to $1.3140 before it settled around $1.3130. Eur/Gbp edged
back above Gbp0.8860 and consolidated.
* Post ECB taper fallout to drive markets Friday in an otherwise fairly data
light session. ECB speakers in focus.