Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
STERLING SUMMARY: Cable: Oct9 range $1.3053-1.3184. Oct10 Asia open $1.3142,
range $1.3131-70. Current $1.3166(0446GMT)
* Eur/Gbp Oct6 range Gbp0.8906-85. Asia open Gbp0.8935, range Gbp0.8930-49.
* Better weekend press for PM May, along with an upside correction in UK wage
growth, helped sterling recover Monday.
* Cable edged to an eventual high of $1.3184 but met decent sell interest placed
* Rate eased to $1.3127, recovered to $1.3160 before ending the day around
* Eur/Gbp extended its corrective pullback from Friday highs of Gbp0.89925 to
Gbp0.8906 Monday, closed around Gbp0.8935.
* Asia touched a low of $1.3131 before cable recovered to $1.3170 then eased to
* Rate edged to $1.3167 ahead of the European open.
* UK IP/Mfg, Construction Output and Trade data due at 0830GMT.