Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 1.2000 Psychological round number
- RES 3: 1.1996 High May 14, 2018
- RES 2: 1.1978 1.236 proj of May 7 - Jun 10 rally from Jun 19 low
- RES 1: 1.1966 Cycle high Aug 18
- PRICE: 1.1858 @ 17:54 BST Aug 20
- SUP 1: 1.1802 Low Aug 20
- SUP 2: 1.1755 20-day EMA
- SUP 3: 1.1711 Low Aug 12 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: 1.1696 Low Aug 3 and a key support
EURUSD remains vulnerable having sold off sharply Wednesday. While the underlying uptrend remains intact, yesterday's move lower signals the potential start of a correction. The daily pattern is a bearish engulfing reversal candle and is reinforced by a momentum set-up known as bearish divergence between price and momentum. Key resistance and the bull trigger is 1.1966. Further weakness would expose key support at 1.1696.