Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Gradual abolition of the requirements for mandatory repatriation of export proceeds may deprive the CBR of information to monitor the foreign exchange market.
- To avoid this, the regulator is preparing amendments to the legislation due to be enforced at the end of April.
- From 2020, exporters working with non-commodity goods may not return ruble-denominated earnings; for commodities, mandatory repatriation will be cancelled in stages in 2020-2024.
- CBR's Yudaeva "We are a little worried that our information basis for observations will decrease" – IFX