Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- CEE currencies have been consolidating this month against the USD after strong performance in April and May.
- Traders may start to take profits, especially on PLN following Glapinksi 'dovish' press conference today.
- On the other hand, momentum RUB remains firm with the currency up nearly 2% against the US Dollar since the tart of the month.
- TRY is the second best performer this month among the CEEMEA currencies, up 1.5% against the greenback.