Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RUB remains the worst performing currency in the CEMEA region, trading -0.81% vs the USD, hit by both upside pressure in the BBDXY and OPEC+ induced downside in oil markets.
- Russian bonds, however, trade little changed with a marginal bear steepening bias
- Turkish bonds are the notable underperformer in the region, with local bonds bear flattening (2Y +17bp), while USD equivalents hold 5.4bp higher in 2-5Y yields
- SAGBs bear steepening, with 30Y yields leading the way higher (+6.1bp on the day)