Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.9093 High Dec 29
- RES 3: 0.9085 High Jan 6
- RES 2: 0.8996/98 High Jan 12 / 50-day EMA
- RES 1: 0.8925 High Jan 18
- PRICE: 0.8854 @ 10:01 GMT Jan 20
- SUP 1: 0.8852 Intraday low
- SUP 2: 0.8808 Low May 13
- SUP 3: 0.8784 2.0% 10-dma envelope
- SUP 4: 0.8759 Low May 12, 2020
EURGBP is trading lower and has this morning cleared a key support between 0.8867 and 0.8861. This marks the Nov 23 and Nov 11 lows and represents a significant technical breakout. The break lower reinforces underlying bearish conditions and paves the way for a move towards 0.8800 and 0.8784. On the upside, a key short-term resistance has been defined at 0.8925 where a break is required to ease the bearish pressure. Heavy!