Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 111.71 High Mar 24, 2020
- RES 3: 111.66 High Jul 2 and the bull trigger
- RES 2: 110.70/82 High Jul 14/ High Jul 7
- RES 1: 110.34 High Jul 16
- PRICE: 109.92 @ 17:00 BST Jul 20
- SUP 1: 109.07 Low Jul 19
- SUP 2: 108.56 Low May 25
- SUP 3: 108.47/34 76.4% of the Apr 23 - Jul 2 rally / Low May 7
- SUP 4: 108.08 Low Apr 27
USDJPY remains vulnerable. The pair sold off sharply Monday resulting in a break of support at 109.53, Jul 8 low. This confirms a resumption of the reversal that occurred early July and paves the way for an extension lower. Note too that support at 109.19 has been breached. The focus is on 108.47, a Fibonacci retracement. On the upside, firm resistance has been defined at 110.34, Jul 16 high and 110.70, Jul 14 high.