Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
JGB futures consolidated within the upper end of their overnight session range during the Tokyo morning, operating in familiar territory, hitting the break 7 ticks above Tokyo settlement levels. Cash trade generally saw a light bid across the curve, with 5- & 10-Year JGBs seeing some light outperformance.
- There was little to go off for the space, with the size of the latest round of BoJ 1-10 Year Rinban operations left unchanged, while the offer to cover ratios of the operations (which are released during the lunchbreak) printed as follows:
- 1-3 Year: 3.01x (prev. 1.99x)
- 3-5 Year: 3.29x (prev. 3.96x)
- 5-10 Year: 2.61x (prev. 2.51x)