Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.8624/58 High Oct 1 / High Sep 29
- RES 3: 0.8533 50-day EMA
- RES 2: 0.8518 High Oct 12 and a firm resistance
- RES 1: 0.8487 High Oct 15
- PRICE: 0.8436 @ 15:40 BST Oct 20
- SUP 1: 0.8423 Low Oct 19
- SUP 2: 0.8392 1.0% 10-dma envelope
- SUP 3: 0.8356 Low Feb 26, 2020
- SUP 4: 0.8339 Low Feb 25, 2020
EURGBP is consolidating but remains vulnerable. The cross has recently cleared 0.8450, Oct 10 low and a key support, reinforcing a bearish theme. This paves the way for an extension lower, opening 0.8392 next, a vol based support. Further out, there is scope too for an extension below 0.8400 to open 0.8356, the Feb 26, 2020 low. Firm resistance has been defined at 0.8518, Oct 12 high where a break is required to signal a short-term base.