Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 1.2419 High Apr 27
- RES 3: 1.2351 High May 4 and a key near-term resistance
- RES 2: 1.2257 50-day EMA
- RES 1: 1.2142/2203 High May 27 / High May 6
- PRICE: 1.2087 @ 07:50 BST Jun 8
- SUP 1: 1.2007 Low May 18
- SUP 2: 1.2000 Psychological round number
- SUP 3: 1.1920 Low May 2015
- SUP 4: 1.1836 2.0% 10-dma envelope
USDCAD remains in a range. Trend conditions however remain bearish. The pair printed a new trend low of 1.2007 on Jun 1 , extending the primary downtrend. USDCAD continues to erode major support at 1.2062, Sep 2017 low. This level represents an important pivot point marking either the base of a broad range or the midpoint of a double top reversal. Initial firm resistance is at 1.2203, May 13 high.