Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 135.05 Bull channel top drawn off the Oct 30, 2020 low
- RES 3: 134.80 High Feb 8, 2018
- RES 2: 134.19 1.618 proj of Jun - Sep - Oct 2020 swing
- RES 1: 133.81/34.13 High Jun 4 / High Jun 1 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: 133.36 @ 06:42 BST Jun 11
- SUP 1: 132.89 Low Jun 7
- SUP 2: 132.52 Low May 24
- SUP 3: 131.99 50-day EMA
- SUP 4: 131.53 Bull channel base drawn off the Oct 30, 2020 low
EURJPY is attempting to retrace yesterday's pullback. The cross remains in a consolidation mode with initial support at 132.89, Jun 7 low. Trend conditions however remain bullish and the recent pullback is likely a correction. Price touched a high of 134.13 on Jun 1 and the extension reinforces bullish conditions signalling scope for gains within the rising channel drawn off the Oct 30 2020 low. The channel top is at 135.05. Firm support lies at 132.52.